Right-of-Way & Construction Permitting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Hurst has adopted a new platform when applying for a Right of Way permit.

All work performed within the public right of way (street and/or easement) requires a right of way permit.

Anyone digging or doing aerial work, including tree trimming, for private development or for a franchise utility company in the public right-of-way is required to obtain a permit.

For more detailed information about the City's Right-of-Way & Construction Permitting, please click here.

Please click here to get registered & started:

Right of Way Permitting City of Hursthttp://www.hurst.tx.roway.net/

If you need any assistance please contact Jim Juneau at (817)788-7078 or email jjuneau@hursttx.gov.

For any work involving cutting public streets, curbs, sidewalks and drive approaches and/or making taps on public utilities, a bond will be required in addition to a right of way permit. Links to standard bond forms can be found below.

Paving Bond Form

Water, Sewer, Storm Drain Bond Form