- If you have been released from Jail on a Cash Bond or an Appearance Bond, your appearance date is set on the bond receipt, which you should have received upon release.
- You or your attorney may appear in person in open court on that date, or by mail, or you may make an appearance in person at the court facility.
- If you request a continuance, the court will notify you of your new appearance date.
- If you have posted appearance or surety bonds and fail to appear for your court date a Cash Bond will be required prior to any court appearance.
- If you have warrants issued and are claiming indigence please see court documents and file the Defendant Requesting a Court Setting without posting a bond, or file new indigence documents, or if deferred file the new request for extension, community service, or reduction in monthly payment.
- If you do not appear for your Bond Hearing, a warrant may be issued for your arrest and an additional charge of failure to appear. If you have posted a cash bond and signed the conditional plea waiver the Court will enter a plea of No Contest and your bond will be forfeited; however, if you have not signed the plea waiver the court will forfeit the cash posted and reissue warrants.
City of Hurst
825-B Thousand Oaks Drive
Hurst, Texas 76054