The HPL Online Catalog lets you interact directly with the collection in several ways while you search. You can also access you Hurst Library account! Log In with your Library Card Number and PIN to:
- Review Your Library Account to make sure your information is current (to update your information, you'll need to come in and talk to our Circulation Staff at the Checkout Desk).
- Renew Items you've checked out. The system will tell you if you can renew an item to keep it longer, or if it needs to be returned for someone else to check out.
- Place Holds on items you find in the catalog that are not currently available. Circulation Staff will contact you once an item is ready for pickup, so make sure your contact information is correct.
- See a Complete List of the items currently checked out on your account and when they are due.
- Save Personal Reading Lists... as well as lists of movies you want to see, or albums you'd like to listen to... create as many lists as you like!
- Download Electronic Titles available through OverDrive, OneClickdigital, Axis360, and Hoopla. Just find a title you want using our powerful new Catalog Search, and if it's available in a downloadable format you can "drop it" directly to your device!
If you have any questions or need any help using the HPL Online Catalog, contact the Library during regular hours: Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm, Tues & Thurs 10:00am - 9:00pm
|Hurst Public Library
901 Precinct Line Road
Hurst, TX 76053