The City Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas and the City Charter.
The general election to elect officers of the City is held on the first Saturday in May of each year.
May 4, 2019 General Election
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
- Resolution 1722 calling May 4, 2019 General Election of Officers
- List of Candidate Filings
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
Applications for Voter Registration are available at:
- City Secretary's Office, City Hall, 1505 Precinct Line Road, Hurst TX 76054
- Hurst Public Library, 901 Precinct Line Road, Hurst, Texas 76054
- All Tarrant County offices.
- Request for Voter Registration Application
For additional information about Voter Registration and Elections conducted by the Tarrant County Election Department: Tarrant County Elections
For information regarding Voter Registration and Elections in Texas: Texas Secretary of State