Return to full list >>
- Parker Cemetery is located in Southwest Hurst.
- It is located on 2.4 acres of land and contains 2 Historical Markers.
- Cemeteries function as open space that provides respite to the hustle and bustle of our lives.
- It is a place of reflection where all citizens may benefit from the peace and calm provided by the right setting.
- Historic cemeteries have the added value as places as cultural interest and education.
- The Parker Cemetery is a place that combines all of the above.
- It contains a good stand of trees, many of which are post oaks adding to the historic character of the site.
- The location of the cemetery is unique with its elevated location that overlooks Fort Worth down to the Trinity Valley.
- It is not a large site; and there are no pathways or benches