Return to full list >>
- Library Park is located in Southwest Hurst.
- Established in 2009, Library Park sits on 5.25 acres and surrounds the Hurst Public Library.
- Library Park has several benches located throughout the Park, and a .03 mile walking/jogging trail.
- Library Park is open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.Library Park has 1 pavilion available for rental to the public.
- This pavilion holds approximately 35 – 40 people and comes equipped with 3 picnic tables.
- This pavilion is under the jurisdiction of the Hurst Public Library and may be reserved on a space available basis by individuals, organizations, and churches for a fee of $35.00.
- All reservations must be made in person at the Hurst Public Library office during regular business hours (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
For facility rental call 817.788.7320