Here you will find information about a few of the large projects currently happening within the City of Hurst. Browse through each project to see information such as project title, project description, estimated cost, estimated completion date, and contact information.
- North Tarrant Express [NTE]
- Street Overlays in Hurst
- Texas Department of Transportation [TxDOT] Projects
- Pipeline Road Construction
- Update 06/30/2017 - The contractor will be closing Hurstview both northbound and southbound at Pipeline Road to place a new water main. This work is in conjunction with our Pipeline Road improvement project. The closure will take place from Thursday July 6th to Tuesday July 11th. Signed detour routes will be in place during closure.
- Update 07/28/2017 -August 2, 2017 traffic flow on Pipeline Road will change. This change affects east bound traffic on Pipeline Road at the Precinct Line Road intersection. The right lane on Pipeline Road, west of the intersection, will become a right turn lane only. There will be one lane going through the intersection for east bound traffic. The two left turn lanes, to go north on Precinct Line Road, will be unaffected.