The Utility Billing Division is responsible for maintaining the Utility Billing system for water, waste-water, sanitation, and recycling services. The City maintains over 12,000 active accounts, which are billed on a monthly basis. The City contracts with Allied Waste Services for collection of garbage and recycling, and provides consolidated billing for these services with the customer's water and waste-water bills.
** All new accounts must be setup at City Hall, 1505 Precinct Line Road, Hurst, TX 76053
Additional Information Links:
- New Service Requirements
- Water and waste-water (sewer), sanitation and recycling rates
- Water delivery service 10 year budget history
|1505 Precinct Line Road [map]
Hurst, Texas 76054
(northwest corner of the intersection of Airport Freeway and Precinct Line Rd.)
|Office Hours:||8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
|Credit Cards Accepted:||
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
Fidelity Express & XPress Pay
XPress Pay will allow those without access to a computer or checking account to pay their water bills at local grocery stores, convenience stores and gas stations by cash, check or money order. Six convenient retailers located throughout the city will offer this service for a small transaction fee. The stores will not have access to your information, so be sure to bring your water bill stub when paying. If your water is scheduled to be turned off or is already off, it is your responsibility to contact the City of Hurst with a valid proof of payment number for reconnection after making a full payment.
For more information, contact the City of Hurst Utility Billing office at 817.788.7040. Below is the complete list and locations of water bill payment stations:
|Kroger #844||708 E. Pipeline Road||
|HEB Food Mart||1601 Soto Grande||
|Cavender Food Mart||401-1 Bedford Euless Road||
|H&A Food Mart||315 E. Hurst Blvd.||
|L P Food Mart||609 Bellaire Dr.||
|Elrod’s Cost Plus #12||372 E. Pipeline Road||
Storm Drainage Utility
More information about the Hurst Storm Drainage Utility can be found on this page.
Outdoor Watering Restrictions
- Effective Monday, May 18, 2015, the Tarrant Regional Water District lifted Stage 1 drought restrictions. Permanent year-round watering requirements remain in effect as a pro-active conservation measure.
- As a reminder, there is no watering with irrigation systems or sprinkler systems between 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Remember, although there are two allowable days, you don't have to water if your landscape does not need it.
- Watering by hand-held hose, drip irrigation or soaker hose is allowed at any time. No more than two hours per day maximum is encouraged.
- Visit our Water Restrictions Page for full details
The City of Hurst encourages it's residents to continue to conserve water and use it wisely. If you have any questions or clarifications, please contact our Water Utilities at 817.788.7212.
Utility Billing Manager
1505 Precinct Line Rd
Hurst, TX 76054