The City Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas and the City Charter.
The general election to elect officers of the City is held on the first Saturday in May of each year.
May 5, 2018 General Election
- Notice of Filing Period
- Resolution 1689 calling May 5, 2018 General Election of officers
- List of candidate filings
Applications for Voter Registration are available at:
- City Secretary's Office, City Hall, 1505 Precinct Line Road, Hurst TX 76054
- Hurst Public Library, 901 Precinct Line Road, Hurst, Texas 76054
- All Tarrant County offices.
- Request for Voter Registration Application
For complete information regarding Voter Registration and Elections in Texas: Texas Secretary of StateFor Additional Voting Information
Voter Registration and other entity Elections, conducted by the Tarrant County Election Administration, may be accessed at: Tarrant County Elections.